The Bentley Miami Edgewater Condo Hotel
Following the success of the Bentley Hilton in South Beach, the same developers have designed an architectural gem for Edgewater, the white-hot area of Miami just south of downtown, east of Midtown, and close to everything. The Bentley Miami is a condo hotel that brings a fusion of high-style and year-round access to cutting-edge fashion, food, art, sports and nightlife with low-maintenance ownership.
Condo Hotel Units
- Units Range in Sq. Ft. From: 625 To: 1,246
- Units Range in Price: From: $399,000 To: 790,00 (Not including PH level)
- * Pricing for the Penthouse floor units available upon request.
- Views: Dramatic views of downtown Miami, Biscayne Bay, South Beach and Key Biscayne
- Stories: A 33-story tower consisting of:
- Floors 2 -5 Parking
- Floor 6 Amenities Level
- Floors 7-30 Condo Hotel Units and PH Suites
- Floor 31 Restaurant – Conference Room Hotel – Meeting Area
- Floor 32 Spa – Sauna
- Floor 33 Pool – Gym and Amenities
No. of Units: 207 fully-furnished units inclusive of 189, one and two bedroom condominium residences, and 18 penthouse suites with upgraded furniture packages and interiors, located on the 27th, 28th and 29th floors.
Construction Start Date: Beginning 2016 (Approximately, May 2016)
Construction Completion Date: Approximately late summer 2017
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour valet parking
- Kiosk check-in
- Private chef and provisioning services
- Daily housekeeping
- Customized bedding choices; pillow menu
- World class recognized hotel operator
- Lobby music lounge and coffee bar
- Signature cuisine on 30th floor restaurant
- 5th floor pool terrace with Biscayne Bay and skyline views
- Rooftop pool terrace with grill area
- Outdoor fitness area
- Full service spa
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Pet friendly floor and amenities
- Kids’ play area
One year VIP beach access to the Bentley Beach Club at the AAA 4-Diamond Hilton Bentley South Beach Hotel located at 101 Ocean Drive is included in the sale price. Membership can be purchased for additional years.
Beach club services and amenities include:
- On-demand transportation to beach club
- Pool, cabanas, beach side snack and beverage service, and towel service
- Up to three terry cloth covered lounge chairs with cushions and umbrellas
- Towel service, complimentary bottled water, beach side food and beverages service.
- Discounts on room rates at the Hilton Bentley’s, valet parking, Plethore & Balthazar Restaurant, Spa 101 and Rocco Donna Salon Services
- Fully finished, turn-key residences; interior design by David Rockwell
- 9-foot ceilings with floor to ceiling window walls
- Oversize glass terrace in all residences
- Sleek modern fixtures and stainless steel appliances
- Contemporary Italian design mini-kitchenettes
- Italian design furnishings
- Choice of interior design & decor packages
- Granite counter tops in kitchens and baths
- Spacious closets
- Private balcony
Location: Along with New York, London and a handful of other major cities, Miami has moved onto the world stage as a destination for global investors. Due to the famous Design District and the rapidly-growing Midtown Miami neighborhood, the popularity of Edgewater condos has boomed tremendously. Recent high-rise condominiums and mid-rise residential building developments have brought rapid urbanization to Miami’s next trendy district, along with more retail stores.
Miami has a lot to offer, from the shops of the Design District to the galleries and restaurants of Wynwood, from the sophisticated entertainment of museums and the Performing Arts Center to the beaches and nightlife of nearby South Beach. They’re all within reach and all part of the unique Bentley lifestyle experience.
Maintenance: $1.10 aproximate per sq. ft. will include building security, building insurance and general maintenance, electric, water, sewer, garbage, insurance, cable, Wi-Fi, full use of all amenities, valet parking and 24-hour security.
Real Estate Taxes: Approximately 1.7% of your purchase price.
Living Restrictions: If you elect to place your unit in the hotel program you may still use your unit up to 90 days per year.
Rental/Share Projection: As an owner at The Bentley Edgewater, you can enjoy all the services of a first-class hotel in one of the most in-demand sections of the city along with an onsite hotel rental program to help you effectively manage your real estate investment.
Developer: Founded in 1976, the Heafey Group is a privately-owned real estate investment firm with a portfolio of assets valued in excess of $1 billion dollars. The Heafey Group developed the Hilton Bentley condo hotel on South Beach, and also owns several other Hilton branded hotels in North America, including the Doubletree Grand in downtown Miami and the Doubletree by Hilton, Gatineau – Ottawa, Canada.
Architect: The Bentley Edgewater is a stunning architectural gem by Architecture by Kobi Karp. Founded in 1996, Kobi Karp Architecture and Interior Design, Inc. (KKAID) is a full-service architecture firm whose high-rise condominium and hospitality projects have been published and recognized internationally.
- 10% Reservation
- 10% Contract
- 20% Groundbreaking
- 10% at topping off
- 50% completion
|Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach||Eighty Seven Park Miami Beach||The Estates at Acqualina|
|(Miami Beach)||(Miami Beach)||(Sunny Isles Beach)|
|3900 Alton Miami Beach||Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles Beach||Turnberry Ocean Club|
|(Miami Beach)||(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Sunny Isles Beach)|
|6080 Collins Miami Beach||The Bently Miami Edgewater||Missoni Baia|
|(Miami Beach)||(Miami Edgewater)||(Miami Edgewater)|
|Elysee Miami Luxury Residences||Residences Armani Casa||Privé Island|
|(Miami's Edgewater)||(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Aventura)|
|One River Point||Aurora Sunny Isles Beach||Auberge Miami|
|(Brickell - Miami)||(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Downtown Miami)|
|Aria on the Bay||Palazzo Del Sol||Paramount Miami World Center|
|(Miami Edgewater)||(Fisher Island)||(Downtown Miami)|
|Hyde Beach House||The Harbour||Gran Paraiso|
|(Hollywood Beach)||(Sunny Isles North Miami )||(Miami's Edgewater)|
|Brickell Heights||Marina Palms||Muse|
|(Brickell)||(Aventura/North Miami Beach)||(Sunny Isles Beach)|
|Hyde Midtown Miami||Park Grove||1000 Museum|
|(Midtown Miami)||(Coconut Grove)||(Downtown Miami)|
|Oceana Bal Harbour||Aventura ParkSquare||Jade Signature|
|(Bal Harbour)||(Aventura)||(Sunny Isles Beach)|
|Brickell Flat Iron||Brickell City Centre||The Four Seasons Residences|